Monday, October 19, 2009

October

I am sitting in the house just have finished off a can of ravioli. Being 13 weeks I feel great but am appalled at how great the taste was. Normally I am gagging at just the smell. Peaches and fish are still my favorite things to eat this pregnancy. Anything orange that is food makes me hungry. Wishing we were in Japan because I really want sushi.

The boys are outside today. The weather is beautiful and I am so glad we moved to a neighborhood where they can go out and play. There is a large open area less than a football field away where the kids can play next to the park. Our house sits to the back of the bike/walking path so I can freely let them come and go. Ethan is 11 now and able to stay by himself. He has three times now. I think for the area we are in I can be home in 10 min. Maybe suburbia isn't so bad.

Unpacking the house is still at a standstill. My eyesight is terrible and being pregnant just doesn't help things move along any faster. Philip has his own stipulations as to what he will do when. I would be happy if he would just finish the painting. He also doesn't want any of the Japanese stuff in the living room. We had this problem in Belgium too. I think this week I will just have to buckle down, go slow and move everything back that he had moved out.

Wish I had a handyman.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there to help you decorate! I love new places, clean slates. That is why I want to move already!! And I so remember the cravings for sushi. I would occasionally go to a place around here that I would trust and eat it anyway...not sure about Omaha though...

    ReplyDelete