Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 11 2012

Uploaded Google chrome.  Will be interesting having a blog. No one is paying me in a real job for all the life experiences but maybe someone could enjoy them.

I love Latin food. I DO NOT LIKE TEX MEX. Hattie's in Bellevue, NE  is tasteless and nothing of culinary value.
Note to self if they don't offer green chili on the dish don't order the chimichanga. Although they did describe it as open.. like a taco salad. Then please call it a taco salad.  We took food home. Gavin raved about his cheese sauce and chips. HAHAHA yep you cant mess up Nacho cheese out of the can. Don't get me wrong I am glad they didn't try and be creative and change it. I won't tell him but did sit there and think how he is one smart kid. He doesn't want to eat out if we say Mexican food. Tonight he did for me for Mother's day.  Authentic Latin food experiences for me please.

 One of my favorite memories is eating at Senior Frogs with Philip on our first date. We talked about that tonight. He too hands down compares all Mexican food to that.
Tomorrow we will see who will eat some of the 4 boxes of leftovers we brought home.


No comments:

Post a Comment