Sunday, May 3, 2009

Nebraska Dreaming

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/2176762Château de Beloeil
This morning I had plans to take the boys to a flower show at the Chatteau. Yes there are serveral near us in our small farming town of Lens.
The weather is cold today and very gray. When I think of Omaha there is only two seasons?? Summer and Winter. Surely it is smarter to buy a home with a hill for sledding then?
All joking aside, it is gray here and I am dreaming of a nap in the sun this summer at my dad's in Georgia. Nebraska isn't real yet.
Mom and Greg are coming to get Major ( the dog) this week. You cannot ship a dog easily, we know this. Philip tried to explain this prior to me picking out a cute fuzzy sniffing fur ball in November. He is the best dog ever, we had a great plan Philip would take him to Mom's in Missouri, at minimal cost. This of course all went south and we discovered that it was cheaper to pay someone to come get the dog than ship him by cargo. For more info traveling with a pet please check..luckly we only have kids in the ca
Questions this week?
Gavin: When does Kaleb come visit from Leavenworth Kansas?
Carson: Will I get a King size bed?
Ethan: On the weekends will our family come see us or we drive to them?
Mom: WHAT NO IKEA?
Dad: ok not available but did want to know if I don't know understand the definition of HOUSE POOR?

2 comments:

  1. What is cool about living in WA is IKEA! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the text and background just about killed me...It took me quite a while to wrap my head around out move. Coming back to the states was shocking but I am happy now. There is a never ending list of things to do here, places to go and always something to buy. Not that the later is my top priority but its there if I feel frivalious.

    ReplyDelete